I think it would be nice to write an autobiography. Actuall I think it would be neat to write 5 autobiographies, one every 20 years. I've missed the 20-year mark already, so I figure I can start on the first one now. I also want to get started on such a project sooner than later since I will surely forget things, more than I have already forgotten that is.
I'm also happy for this to be a semi-autobiography, so if there is anyone out there who has some good contributions... add them here! I'd be happy to do the same for you. Whoever you are.
So here is the plan: First I will record a timeline of events, a pretty factual account. Then (randomly) I will elaborate on some of these.
- 1980-07-18 : Parents married
- 1980-12-14 : Born
- 1987 : Family got first computer (Apple ][e)
- 1998 : Began using GNU/Linux all the time
- 1999-01 : Family moved to Idaho, he remained in Surprise
- 1999-05 : Graduated from Centenial HS
- 1999-09 : Began attending NAU as a CSE Major
- 1999-09 : Met Beth
- 2000 Summer : Went to LLNL, worked for Jean S
- 2001-01 : Officially switched to a Philosophy major
- 2001 Summer : Worked at LLNL again
- 2002 Summer : Worked at AzSites / 944 Magazine
- 2002-09 : Began working at IHD
- 2003-05-17 : Married to Elizabeth Ann McCollum
- 2004-05-08 : Graduated from NAU
- 2004-05-09 : Moved to Boston
- 2004-06 : Moved to Phoenix
- 2004-09 : Moved to Flagstaff, began working for Norchem
- 2005-05 : Moved to Phoenix, began working for SWCA
- 2005-05 : Became leader of Phoenix Perl Mongers